Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekend in Austin

We went to Austin a few weeks ago to celebrate Hannah's 10th birthday, and I just never got around to posting about it.

We got there Friday around 8pm, and just hung out with Katie. The kids went to bed pretty soon after our arrival. On Saturday we went to the park where the girl's school was supposed to be having a picnic, but nobody showed up, probably because it was cold and windy, and had been raining early that morning. We rode the train around the park, then had a picnic lunch behind some rocks to help shield us from the wind. I got some pretty cute pictures of the girls playing on the rocks that lined the parking lot.
Later, Katie and I went to the grocery store. I can't remember the name of the store, but I was really impressed with all of their organic foods. I bought some cupcakes for Hannah's birthday. She loved them because she was having a Webkins party the next weekend and they kind of looked like Webkins.

No comments: