I went to see Dr. Bridgwater today, fearing the worst because in the winter of 2005, he had found cavities in all of my wisdom teeth, as well as a couple of other molars. I went to get my teeth pulled that summer (As a teacher, summer is all I have because we can't make up the time missed for dr. appointments by staying late. Parents tend to frown on us rescheduling classes.) I decided not to mess with the non wisdom tooth problems.
A few months ago, I was sure that I had cracked two of my molars. I finally made an appointment to see Dr. B for today. It was just to get some xrays to see the damage. Outwardly, I was preparing myself for 8 cavities, but inwardly I was hoping for only 6.
When my xrays were done, Dr. B came in and said it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought. In fact, there is no new decay since 2005, and what was already there was only two small spots on two upper molars. I have an appointment to get a couple of small fillings in June once school is out. Boy am I happy that it turned out to be such a minor problem!
1 comment:
OK...so I do my best to blog once a week...and it's been 3. But you haven't blogged in a WHOLE week and that's like me not blogging for a month. What is going on? :)
Post a Comment