Monday, May 04, 2009

Road to Adoption Day 13/Road to Pregnancy Day 364

Today I sent out the last of our reference forms. Now we wait. I believe most of them have been mailed in already, but we just sent the form for our doctor and an elder to fill out. Hopefully they'll send them in by the end of the week and we can move on to the next step.

In the pregnancy arena, I've made a doctor's appointment to get the ball rolling on infertility treatments. Unfortunately, the earliest appointment they have is June 1st. I may just look into going to another doctor.

6 comments:

Gena said...

New picture, new hope. Keep us updated!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah!!! Keep us posted. Which doctor are you going to now?

JB

Rebecca said...

JB, I've been given lots of doctors references. I currently have an appointment for June 1st with Dr. Seligman, refered to by my principal, but another friend told me about her doctor who is specifically for infertility, so I'm getting paperwork ready to go to that one.

Rachel said...

Bec,
Our doc is great too. I highly recommend him. Dr.Kevin Doody in Bedford. But I also wanted to tell you when Amy and Brian looked into adopting the baby in Jan, they were told be the adoption lawyer that "no agency will place you while you undergo fertility treatments." I'd ask Christian Homes about that before you start anything.

Rebecca said...

Rach, I think that doc is in the network that we were looking in. CAR? Anyway, good to know on the adoption front...guess I'll have to look into that.

Staci said...

How exciting! I'm praying for y'all!