Sunday, January 16, 2011
New Jeep
I've wanted a Jeep Wrangler since I can remember. When I was 16, my mom got a Jeep Cherokee, and I was kind of jealous. When I crashed my 2nd car and needed a new one, and was in CO...land of the Jeeps...I thought that I would get my own Jeep, but I didn't. When I sold my Grand Am and decided to buy a brand new car, a Jeep crossed my mind, but I wasn't sure how long it would be before I started a family. If I had known that it was going to be 5 more years before baby #1 came, I probably would have taken that opportunity to get one. Well, we finally have a Jeep at our house.
That's right...even in my own house, I can't be the first to get a Jeep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes the children get what you always wanted.
Post a Comment