Witten went to his first Ranger's game a few Sundays ago. It was a lot of fun, and because we were in the nosebleeds, our seats were in the shade the whole time. That didn't stop us from sweating like crazy, and I'm pretty sure I looked like a peed myself when I stood up. Oh well...I'll never see most of those people again.

Witten went through two full sippy cups in the first couple of innings, and we needed more!

I look cool in Justin's sunglasses!

He may look like he's having a blast, but he was actually fussing because he was so tired.

It was fun, but he did not get a very long nap on the way out, and he refused to sleep at the game, imagine that, so by the 5th inning, we had a VERY fussy toddler. We left shortly thereafter.
No comments:
Post a Comment