Today, you are two months old. You are doing so great. You eat every 1.5-2 hours during the day,
which gets a little tiresome for Mommy, but you manage to sleep 9-10 hours at night,
so it’s worth it! You are eating about
3.5 to 4 ounces every feeding although yesterday, you had a bottle that was
just over 5 ounces. I really didn’t
think you would keep it down, but you managed to only have a little spit up.
You have really gotten good at holding your head up, and you
love to stand in Mommy’s lap when I’m holding you. You look around and watch everything, and you
started smiling a couple of weeks ago.
You have the cutest dimple on your left cheek.
We thought your eyes were going to turn brown. They were a pretty dark blue when you were born,
just like Witten’s eyes. I have been
pleasantly surprised to see that they have gotten much lighter though. It looks like you’re going to have blue eyes
just like Mommy, GranDad, and Great Grandma Shelfer!
This month, you got to meet your Aunt Laurie, and your
cousins Luke and Johnny. They came to
stay with us last weekend, and just left this morning. You also got to see your Aunt Katie and your
cousins Mya and Cole for a couple of hours.
Of course, you see GranJan and GranDad all the time, and GranJan loves
to cuddle with you during big church.
Mommy misses class every week though because that’s right when you’re
ready to have your mid-morning bottle.
At least I get to hear Mr. Ryan preach.
You are great during service!
You still sleep in your car seat every night. Mommy is afraid to try putting you down in a
bed yet because you sleep so well. Why
mess with a good thing right!?! I feed
you most nights between 10:30 and 11:45, and then you typically sleep until
8:30 or 9 in the morning. I think
usually your brother, Witten, wakes you up while he is watching Sesame Street
in Mommy and Daddy’s bed.
We love you so much, and can’t wait to see what you learn to
do in the next month!



No comments:
Post a Comment