While I was locked out of the house this morning, I realized that it was actually quite nice outside. It was overcast which of course made it a lot cooler, but there was even a cool breeze that blew quite a bit.
I decided that we needed a morning redo after what had just happened, so I packed everyone up, we went to McDonald's to grab some cheap burgers, then we headed off the park just down the street. We were able to eat at the picnic table that wasn't usually shaded, but it was today. After lunch, Reese and I sat on a bench to the back of the playground while Witten played. We were nice and cool most of the time.
Witten is growing up so fast. While I was feeding Reese, I looked up to see him on the ladder which I thought he was too young for, but he proved me wrong.
When the sun decided to come out permanently from behind the clouds, we went to the snack stand and got a couple of snow cones. Witten had never had one before, but he loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment