
Ok, so I meant to write about this two weeks ago when it happened, but I got busy, and just kept neglecting it.
My parents were out of town two weeks ago, and Mitch and I decided to have some people over at their house to watch Gladiator because they have a nice, big, widescreen tv. When we got there, he pulled me back into my old bedroom, where we were once watching a movie a year and a half ago, and the whole "just friends" thing really started. When we were in there, he started acting kind of weird, so I asked him what was up. He got this goofy grin on his face, and bit his lower lip, telling me that it's just hard for him. At that moment, I knew exactly what was up, so I told him it's just me. Then he said it. After months of waiting, he told me that he loves me. I couldn't believe it! I mean, we've talked about it for so long, and his aversion to the word, but he actually SAID it, and that's huge. He dated other girls for years without ever telling them that, and that just reaffirmed what I already knew. This is right. It's finally the right person at the right time.
2 comments:
that is perfect! I'm so happy for you!!!
Yay! I'm so happy for you :) This is exciting!
Post a Comment