Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A MUST READ

In my search for great children's literature to use in my classroom, I came across this book called The Three Questions by Jon J. Muth. I will not be using it in my classroom, but I bought it for someday when I have my own kiddo. It is the sweetest book about a little boy who has just three questions. "When is the best time to do things? Who is the most important one? What is the right thing to do?" He walks through the forest, stopping to talk to the animals, hoping they can help him answer these questions.


When then boy finds the answers to the questions, you have a great lesson to teach your kids to live by.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey Becky!!!

Whats up!

Sorry that my site confused you - that is not suprising - I am not always the best at being clear!

Just email me and we can talk about making over your blog!

email me at ksmccallaghan@hotmail.com