Saturday, April 12, 2008

Suzanne

When I think of Suzanne, I think of:

1. Meeting her when our parents went out one night, and hitting it off so well that I stayed the night with her that night

2. Staying up ALL night long singing songs out of Song of Faith and Praise

3. Eating Easy Cheese for the first time with it and falling in love with it's ewy goodness

4. Eating cold pizza for breakfast for the first and last time

5. A few nights of her staying with us when her parents were out of town

6. Driving back to Oklahoma after our first Christmas break in college and being stopped for speeding (for the first time!)

Those were fun times!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

That's a good list...brought back some memories! I know I'm a nerd, but I'd love a copy of songs of faith and praise!!

I'll never forget staying at your house for the week my parents went out of town!!

Also...I loved the time you made crepes for dessert in your apt. in OKC!! Yummy...

For the record, I don't eat pizza for breakfast either...yuck.

I do enjoy some easy cheese every once in a while though!