Saturday, January 24, 2009

Battle Wounds

My nails are insanely sharp. I have many scars and wounds from my thumb nails all over my hands. I scratch myself weekly, drawing blood. This is a little ridiculous though.

This scar is 3-4 weeks old. I think that I did it when I was pulling up my socks or something like that.
This one happened when I was taking the covers off of my legs the other night. It bled a lot!
Does anyone else have this problem? Jo makes fun of me for it all the time!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I always cut my nails short...so I don't have that problem. Of course, they don't look that great...but I'm more about function than look when it comes to my hands! lol

Rebecca said...

I definitely don't grow them out for looks, it just happens! I'm too lazy to cut them I guess.

Ledbetter Fam said...

You'll really have to watch that when you have a little one. I have to keep mine short because of work. Mine grow soooo fast! It gets frustrating to have to cut them so often.

JB