Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sisters

So I got home tonight from along 11 hour day at school, and dinner with my parents and Mitch at Cheesecake Factory, and opened up my birthday cards from my two sisters-in-law. They were both in these cute pink envelopes, and they were both already open. I was afraid the post office had opened them or something, but all of the contents were there and accounted for. They were so cute that I wanted to show them to you.Guess great minds think alike huh?!? I thought this was SO cute! They both came with Target gift cards in them too. These two already know the way to my heart! I love my sister's in law so much and can't wait to see them again. We're going to Austin to see Katie and Mark and the kids in Feb. for Hannah's b-day, and then I think we're going to spend my Spring Break in Denver. That'll be fun.

Here is a picture of the gift my parents got us for Christmas. I didn't post it when we got it because we hadn't gotten it framed yet. Michael's called today to say that it was ready. We bought the frame at 50% off which still made it more expensive than the picture, but when Mitch went to pick it up, they had custom framing for 60% off. He asked if we could get a refund for the other 10%, and they said sure, so tomorrow I'll take the receipt in to get another $100 put back on the credit card. How exciting is that?!?

No comments: