Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I Love About You

I love the way you love to snuggleand your great big hugs.
I love that your favorite thing to do
is read about anything from Spot, shapes, colors, to bugs.
I love the way you run to me
when I pick you up from school,
and the way you can turn a bucket of water
into your very own pool.
I love your great big smile
every time you see your dad.
I love your pouty lip
whenever you get mad.
I love the way you finish
the last line in your books.
I love how you will eat
anything Mommy cooks!
I love the joy you have
when you're on the swings,
and how you make bracelets
out of stacking rings.
I love that you say "deese"
when you want us to pat your back.
I love that you say "bach"
instead of saying "quack".
I love that your eyes turn purple
when it's time to go to sleep.
I love the way you sing our song
"Bruch, brush, brush your teeth."
I love the way we pray together
I love everything you do
But the very most of all,
Witten,
I Love You!


1 comment:

Bluebonnet said...

And I love that YOU are a hugger.
I love that you share your son with me.
I love how you call me on your way home from work.
I love that you want to live closer to us, rather than further away.
I love watching you as a wife and mother.
I love that you love and care about your students.
I love being your mom.