Friday, June 29, 2012

Still Waiting

It's 3:55, and we're still waiting.

I got about a 45 minute nap, but my IV had been beeping for an hour and a half, and when Mitch tried to sleep, it kept him awake.  So, he got up to get the nurse, thereby waking me up.  It worked out well though because the nurse came in to change it and decided to check me while she was here.  I'm at a 5-6 now, so we're progressing.  I guess it's going fairly slowly, but when you can't feel the contractions, the only reason to want it to mave faster is so that you can eat!  I'm starving.  I've been hungry since about 11 last night.  I guess I should have gone ahead and eaten so that I wouldn't be so hungry now.  Mitch has managed to eat a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit as well as a Whopper in front of me so far.  I think I'm going to get him back by trying to get a foot rub out of him now. 

I had Mitch shoot this picture of us.  I thought I might have pillow marks on the side of my face, but luckily, I don't!  I do look tired still though.  I guess I'll have that look for a few weeks to come.

No comments: