Oh Cottonwood,
How lovely are your branches.
Jude loves to sleep under your shade all day, and I appreciate the way you block the view of the school from my yard. I only have one more request. PLEASE STOP SHEDDING IN MY POOL!!!
If ou guys will look closely at the following pictures, you will notice cottonwood falling like snow into my yard. Then you will see just a SMALL portion of its effect on my pool.
Imagine this, but COVERING the entire pool! I spend about 20 minutes a day cleaning it up, only to have the tree dump more in the pool once I'm finished. Oh well!
1 comment:
My parents get acorns in their pool (plus the leaves from the oak tree in the winter). I can't tell you how many hours of my life I've spent skimming the pool! You need a kid! I guess it won't help until he/she is at least 7 or 8...so you may be doing it for awhile! Think of it as a good time to pray :)
Post a Comment