Wednesday, June 13, 2007

They have migrated!

Well Jana, now that your allergies are being fixed, they have migrated! I have spent the last two night cursing my pillows, my blankets, my fan, and everything else I could think of. At 3 this morning, I gave up on watching TV, and tossing and turning, and dealing with the scratchy throat, and I decided to take drastic action. I got up, went to the sink, and tried to throw it all up. I stood there for what seemed like hours, just working and working at getting it up, but nothing ever came. I can't think of many worse things that dry heaving! I mean, if you've got to go through all that misery, you should at least be rewarded with a little something! On the plus side, I have developed the raspy sexy voice this afternoon. :)

Ok, enough grossing you out for now. I need to get back to cleaning the house so that I don't embarrass myself in front of the in-laws (oh my goodness...I'm about to have in-laws!) or anybody else who may see my house.

Here's the current list:

1. Clean kitchen
2. Pack up old dishes
3. Laundry
4. Clean out pantry
5. Find a place for wedding gifts
6. Clean living room
7. Vacuum
8. Put bookshelf in office closet
9. Get books from garage to unpack on bookshelf
10. Find place for other 12 boxes of book in garage
11. Clean office
12. Clean guest room
13. Clean out linen closet
14. Pack Mitch's apartment
15. Find place in house for Mitch's stuff
16. FIND MY MIND BECAUSE I'VE COMPLETELY LOST IT!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Oh my. Deep breath! lol. At least you're sick now. Get it all out of your system so that you're well on your honeymoon!!