So, it's a good thing we don't have kids yet or you guys would report us! I cleaned the rest of the house (the rest meaning anything and everything besides our bedroom/bathroom/closet) Friday night before the Shelburne's showed up. There are 9 of them, so every room needed to be ready.
They have been visiting other people today though, so I thought I'd take this time to clean up our area. I had done everything but vacuum this morning. Well, it's shedding season, and our dogs love to kick of the shedding festivities by turning everything grey and white (because Lucy's fur is black on top, but whiteish grey on the bottom.)
As I was vacuuming, there were definite lines in the carpet where there was no fur, and where there was fur. I didn't take a picture because I didn't think it would turn out, and I didn't want you all to think any worse of me then you may already. This is what I picked up...now it's important to note that Mitch cleaned out the vacuum after doing the rest of the house on Friday, so it was completely empty.
Notice that this vacuum is specifically for pet hair (there is a silhouette at the bottom of the canister of a dog)...thanks mom!...so we make sure to give it plenty to dehair. 
Now, the black line near the bottom is where you are supposed to empty the vacuum so that the cyclone power works. That's not practical for us though. As you can see, I went a little above.
We would have had to empty this baby 3 times in order to follow the directions on the vacuum.
3 comments:
I love those vacuums where you can see just how productive you have been. That's a LOT of dog hair!!!
JB
That is SO MUCH dog hair. Wet vacuums are even worse because it sucks up the dog hair into water. It turns into a thick, disgusting mud. I secretly love it.
Justin has a similar picture with cat hair from when he got his vacuum. That thing looks like it works well!!!
Post a Comment