Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Stuff...So Far

As I stated previously, we finally picked out our furniture after much deliberation and online as well as storefront shopping. I had originally picked out a set where the bed alone, pre-tax, was $550. I know...I know...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!? What you may not yet know about me is I'm picky, Picky, PICKY, and I have great taste...what can I say? :) Anyway, while at Babies R Us for 4 hours (that was of course only the first BRU of the night), we found a whole bedroom set that I decided I could live with that was all together, less than the price of the crib.

My biggest hangup on the cheaper furniture was the nobs, so I decided to by 8 nobs to dress up the dresser. For just another $34, I got these for the fix.

And finally...here's the bedding we picked out and got for Christmas. After registering and shopping so much lately, it finally feels real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it - the nursery is going to look great!

-Julie

Staci said...

Super cute!