We went to MN for a funeral this week, and I haven't had time to think about blogging! Anyway...without further adieu, IT'S A BOY!!! He does have a first name, but no middle name yet. Once we nail that down, I'll let you guys know. I still need to post pictures of the bedding that we got for Christmas. We also ordered our furniture last night after looking for furniture since before this little guy was even conceived. We got a really great deal. I had found some stuff that I loved at Lone Star Baby, but the bed alone was $550. That seemed quite high for a baby bed! We ended up getting a bed, changing table, AND chest of drawers for less than that bed alone, and I love them too. I'll post a picture when I post the bedding, maybe later this afternoon when we're done running around.
Oh, as a side note, we left for Babies R Us at 3:50 yesterday afternoon; we exited the one in Arlington at 8:15, ran to the one in Hurst to get the changing table, only to find out that we had gone to the wrong one, left there at 8:50 (it took them a long time to realize we were at the wrong one) and sped over to the one in Fort Worth where we stayed until 9:50. It was A LOT of Babies R Us!
2 comments:
It's a boy!!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!!! Boys are so much fun! I don't know if I could've taken that much time in BRU!
Post a Comment