It was pretty humid outside, so my hair went a little crazy. It was fun though, and it started raining at just about the time the kids couldn't take anymore.
Witten was pretty much pouty in all of the pictures.
We got some cute pictures of the Grimsley's. 
Witten wasn't so sure about having Justin hold him.
We got some pretty cute pictures too. I'm not a fan of myself in the family picture, but I like the rest of them.


I played around a little with photoshop.
Then it was time to go. Witten looked so cute in his Halloween shirt and his car seat.
We went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. It was a lot of fun, and Jordan modeled her new paci clip that I made.

Next weekend, we plan on going to the Dallas Arboretum, and I just can't wait! Thanks Grimsley's for a great day!
4 comments:
We had a great time, too! Glad we were able to enjoy it together!
Julie
how fun! I love Witten's shirt!
That's the pumpkin patch we go to every year. Love it!
what a cute friend for Jordan!! LOVED seeing all the pics! Hope you didn't mind Justin sharing with Mia!! jyl
Post a Comment