Saturday, October 30, 2010

Playing Hookie

Yesterday, I played hookie so that I could take Witten and my nieces and nephew to the Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun, and we got some pretty great pictures. There are a lot here, but once you realize that I took 318, it doesn't seem like so many!

Everyone wanted to hold Witten, and who can blame them...he's just so cute!

Even Mommy and Daddy got in on the action. The kids were pretty cooperative for the most part.

(Hannah, Cole, Mya) (Hannah)
(Mya)
(Cole)

(Does anyone else find this photo a little funny?)(Hanna and Cole)
The kids found this old fashioned town and had a blast running around playing in all the old houses.We had fun looking around the pumpkin village.Witten was fairly easy going, and willing to get his picture taken. We got a few family pictures.
The TerlisnersThe HayhurstsAll of usOur Pumpkin HaulAll Tuckered Out
It was such a great day, and totally worth missing a day of school. I think that all of the kids really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Gena said...

Looks like fun. You got a bunch of good pictures!