Monday, October 25, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again

Red Ribbon Week is upon us, and we celebrated it today with mix-match day. This is how I showed up this morning at school. Here's the problem. I was so excited to leave for school this morning in the getup, that I forgot to put on my makeup. I decided that it wasn't a huge issue, I would just stop at Walgreens on my way to grab some foundation and a bottle of mascara to go with the concealer, powder, and blush I already have in my emergency school stash in my desk.

As I was about to pull into the parking lot, I realized the error in my judgement, and had to work it out with just the items I already had there at school. Thank goodness for the makeup I did have because my face has REALLY broken out since I've stopped pumping. I guess it's the hormones.

1 comment:

Gena said...

That is seriously a crazy outfit. You actually look really cozy.