Saturday, October 09, 2010

New Business

Well, I've finally finished some of my new product line. I will be selling it at craft fairs as well as putting it at a couple of online shops. My mom has also started making diaper cakes/wreaths that are super cute! Let me know if you need anything for a shower or for yourself!

These are a few burp cloth designs. I also have Aggie and Texas Tech fabrics, and I plan on making Cowboys and animal prints next week before the big show at Martin.

Witten only uses the hospital pacifier, and I found these clips that you can clip to the end of the pacifier. Then at church I saw a girl using a hair rubber band, and I thought that was a brilliant idea. That's how I hold all of his binki clips on now.

Here's a look at the whole collection so far. (I also plan on adding more designs including OU.)

Here are all of my football ribbons, and the one on the left is a reversible with brown on the other side.

These are my prints. Witten is rocking the pumpkin print this month!
These are my polka dots.
And my faves (other than the football)...animal prints!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

so cute! When you posted on my fb page yesterday I didn't know you were talking about ones YOU made! Are you selling on Etsy? We still never got to chat... maybe soon!