Life hasn't been interesting enough for a real post, so here is my weekend in a list.
1. I did the Martin Craft Show and did very well considering it was pretty slow this year. I think I sold more than a lot of vendors, so that made me happy.
2. I have added many designs to my pacifier clips and burp cloths.
3. I had to miss the Ranger's game on Saturday and the Cowboy's game on Sunday. I ended up watching a recorded version of the Cowboy's game, and I was sorry that I wasted the time.
4. I caught up on The Amazing Race and Project Runway while I was holding Witten this afternoon.
5. Speaking of Witten, he's now eating a ton. We go through 1 container of Elecare every 4ish days, and it costs $196 for 6 cartons. Elecare is a prescription formula that Mitch's insurance refuses to cover, so we're trying to get back on Medicaid (Witten's supposed to be eligible until he's 1 because of the whole preemie thing.) Until they take him back, we will have to move back to the soy Target formula!
6. Church was nice yesterday. I enjoyed the singing, and the part of the sermon I could hear when W wasn't crying in the atrium for his bottle!
7. I think we've found a sitter. She's going to come out to our house and watch Witten for the same price of putting him in a daycare. I feel so blessed for this!
8. When I got to school, I found out that one of my kiddos was hit by a car on Saturday, and just woke up this morning. I hope that he's back soon!
9. I rapped a little in my 8th grade classes. I was giving them an example of how to write a rap about the phrases we've been learning. It went a little something like this:
Writing with gerunds is really cool.
I learned how to do it in my English class at school.
One of my classes actually clapped (and a few snapped like during a poetry slam) for that!
10. Witten turned 5 months old last Tuesday. I still need to take his 5 month pictures and post them.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good craft show! I hope the insurance/formula situation works out! Hope you have a good week...
Post a Comment