Well, after just having moved AND having a baby, I don't think that I need to tell you that our home looks like a war zone! I was pretty much freaking out the night before Mitch's parents were due to arrive, so I began picking up (something that only lasts moments before the house is torn apart again), and then I vacuumed. This was REALLY needed. I have discovered something about hard floors. As pretty as they are, and as great as they are when you have wet feet after swimming in the pool, they sure are dirty ALL of the time! I have to wear flip flops all day because I get tired of stuff getting stuck to my feet. I think we'll be switching to carpet when we can!
Anyway, I was vacuuming before my in-laws came, and Witten wanted to help. We were going to put Reese in the play room which is at the other end of the house, but as you can see, she was not affected by the noise of the vacuum at all!
(I was still VERY swollen from the BP and all of the liquids during labor! My legs look like tree trunks, and they often felt like they were going to explode. I have since lost 25lbs, of what I can only assume was water!)
No comments:
Post a Comment