Thursday, September 20, 2012

Observation About Vegas Baby!

One thing I noticed in Vegas was that it was hard to keep a good grip on time.  Both nights that we were there, we rolled into our room EXTREMELY late, but it just didn't FEEL late!  There was so much noise, so many people were out, and the lights were so bright, that you really couldn't tell that it was 2am.  I think that if I were a gambler, it would make it VERY difficult to walk away.

I also noticed that the pools closed very early in the evening.  I would have loved to be able to (if we had come back at a decent time) get into a pool when we got back from being out all day in the heat.  I can only imagine they close early because of all of the craziness that goes on in Vegas at night.  Maybe it's for sanitary reasons...or maybe...it's to keep the gamblers in the casinos.  Whatever the reason, it was definitely a surprise to me.

No comments: