Monday, November 10, 2008

Turning Grey

Things I've done since school let out 1 hour ago:

1. Wrote lesson plans for my sub tomorrow
2. Made tomorrow's copies
3. Fixed a mistake on the receipt I turned in on Friday for t-shirt orders, and turned in today's
4. Made copies for a boy in ISS who has a ton of zeros that I'm going to let him make up
5. Gathered every paper I have with no grade on it to grade before court tomorrow
6. Called my insurance agent about making a claim on my roof
7. Called my realtor to find out what else the buyers want besides the roof
8. Called Farmers to make a claim on my roof
9. Searched the house for my letter from the court saying what time and date I need to be there about the bogus ticket I got in June
10. Am waiting on hold (and have been for 15 minutes) to find out what time I need to be in court tomorrow because I can't find the letter

...and I still need to call my insurance agent by 5:30 to give him the "poop" as he calls it on the new house so that all the info is turned in to the mortgage company before closing.

I think I just felt a grey hair pop through my scalp. That one hurt a little.

1 comment:

Staci said...

You forgot to add, "Made a blog post!" lol!