Saturday, December 13, 2008

7 Days

We are leaving for New York in 7 days, and I am starting to get really excited. We bought the tickets back in June, so I haven't really thought about it in quite a while, but it's starting to sink in how close it is. I've never been to NYC, and I'm obsessed with Christmas Trees, so we thought that while there are only two of us still, it would be a perfect time to go to NYC for Christmas.

I actually found a great deal on yahoo travel, and we'll be staying in Rockefeller Center. That's right...not only will we get to see the Christmas tree, but our hotel is in the same square! Maybe we can see it out of the window of our room. Who knows.

We leave Saturday morning, and return Tuesday night, just in time for Christmas with the fam. We will spend Christmas Eve with my family at our new house, and then Mitch's family will come in on Christmas Day or the day after.

I LOVE THIS SEASON...now, where's my snow?

1 comment:

Staci said...

It's in Houston :(