Here's the post you have all been waiting for...in honor of Megan and Derek's anniversary (belated of course) I'll do her first.

Nice dinosaur shirt!


Many of these pictures were taken on an orchestra trip to Boston. I believe that she and Derek had broken up at the time so that she could date other guys while in high school. We all know that that didn't last long!


Not sure what to think about this one. Did we think it would be funny to put your hair on my head, or was it just windy? Who knows.

This one looks like Conner to me. Does he make this face?

Do you guys still have this much fun together?


Am I remembering correctly that you had a gummy bear attached to this sweat shirt all week on Trek?

I don't think Megan's ever going to change!
3 comments:
So funny!
JB
LOL!!! Great pictures!
lol! thanks for the trip down memory lane and featuring me on the days of yore blog today. I sure was cool...
Post a Comment