Thursday, December 11, 2008

You know you live in the country when...

1. It takes 15 minutes to get to a grocery store, and 30 minutes to get to church.
2. You think you got a good deal saving money on city conveniences, only to have to pay for septic.
3. You have to hire your own garbage service, and there is no recycling.
4. There are dead skunks on the road.

And the number 5 way that you know that you live in the country.....

Are you ready?

Here goes...

5. You see a chicken ACTUALLY cross the road on the way to work!

It's true...and as I reached in my bag for my camera to mark this momentous event, I realized that it was still at home...I always have it with me!

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

The country??? Really? It is wild to see a chicken cross the road!

JB