Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busted

Many of you remember the sunflower fad of 1994ish. Well, I have busted a couple of you sporting this look.

Look at this treasure I found of JB.
And Megan, you were a double dipper with the shorts and the shirt.
I was by far the worst offender though...check out this dress!
(Sorry Jana, but you were an unfortunate bystander in two of these assaults on fashion.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you totally just made me laugh out loud! I had forgotten about the sunflower fad! I even had the perfume. Awesome, awesome old pics. Man, I loved that outfit I had on! Thanks for the laugh tonight!

Staci said...

LOL!!! I had forgotten about the sunflower fad! I actually just sold a sunflower dress in a garage sale that my parents had in a closet (left over from my jr high/high school days)!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That's hilarious!!!!! I can't stand sunflowers anymore. I think we overdid it. Don't you?

JB