Saturday, August 25, 2007
It's a Start
I have finally started scrapping on the honeymoon. Mitch was out of town last night, so my mom came over, and we scrapped together while watching Property Ladder, Pride and Prejudice, and Notting Hill. It was a fun night, and in the end, this is what I was left with. (The pictures aren't spectacular because I just took them quickly, but you get the idea of the page.) There are 3 pages before these that aren't finished yet. I'll post them later.





Mitch will be back late tonight, so Jo is coming over this afternoon and we're going to watch Oceans of Fear: The Worst Shark Attack Ever. It's from shark week, and I have been waiting for this day for 3 weeks now! This weekend was supposed to be the 2nd try for roommate weekend, but with school starting, and Jo's house still not finished, it again didn't work out. Although it was a bit disappointing, it's turning out to be pretty great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You were busy! I'm impressed!!
Post a Comment