This is from Target.com
The bench is from Target.com, and the shelves are from IKEA. I love my shelves, but Joanna bought her kitchen cabinets from them, and it's been a nightmare! She had to make 2 extra trips out there (an hour away) to get parts that they forgot to put in her car, and has had to call them twice to ship her more parts that are missing or defective. As cheap as their cabinets are, Home Depot is SO much closer and more reliable!
Anyway, I felt a little guilty spending all the money on my items, so I ordered a shop vac for Mitch. On Saturday night, he went out and vacuumed the back porch. It looks so much better. Here is a picture of him playing with his new toy.
3 comments:
the shelves are cool, BUT THE MIXER IS AWESOME!!!!
The mixer was a wedding gift from my parents that I am totally stoked about, although I'm not sure when I'll finally use it. I just got it out of the box today. I'm not quite the chef yet.
I use my mixer like that ALL THE TIME for cookies :)
I love the shelves too ;)
Post a Comment