Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sad

Everyday I open my blog to see what wonderful comments have been left. I eagerly wait while windows boots, and then struggle to scoll down fast enough to get to the comments on my page. Lately, I have been left with a feeling of utter dispair as I see comments (0) or comments (1) (thanks Staci!). Please let me know that I'm not just talking to myself! I hate when I do that (and as an oly child, I do that a lot...it's quite embarrasing actually...I used to even have entire conversations out lound, but all alone, with people that I needed to talk to but hadn't yet...I'm a freak!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here. I have been a pretty bad commenter lately...sorry about that. I will try and do better!

suzspeaks said...

ME TOO!!!

Staci said...

Yes! I made the blog ;) I use bloglines....so I can always see when there's a new post! I also hate when people don't comment on my blog...so I always try to leave some kind of comment (no matter how stupid it may be!)

Rachel said...

I'm sorry, Beck. I feel the same way about my blog too. Sometimes I just don't blog because I think no one is reading it.