Is that an extra stocking?
I hope this is what I think it is! Are congrats in order??
Yep, you have guessed correctly!
Wait...the stocking isn't for the dog is it? Is it for a BABY?!?!?!?!? Please...give us details!!!!
BECKY!! WHAT?!?!?! AHHH!
Congratulations guys!!!!! More details NOW!!! :)
This explains the peeing all night thing. That starts right away. If I had been up to date on blogging...and reading...I would have put 2 and 2 together a few days ago.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering. Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more details!JB
what?!?!?! When did you find out? How far along are you?
I'm SO, SO happy for you!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Is that an extra stocking?
I hope this is what I think it is! Are congrats in order??
Yep, you have guessed correctly!
Wait...the stocking isn't for the dog is it? Is it for a BABY?!?!?!?!? Please...give us details!!!!
BECKY!! WHAT?!?!?! AHHH!
Congratulations guys!!!!! More details NOW!!! :)
This explains the peeing all night thing. That starts right away. If I had been up to date on blogging...and reading...I would have put 2 and 2 together a few days ago.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wondering. Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more details!
JB
what?!?!?! When did you find out? How far along are you?
I'm SO, SO happy for you!!!
Post a Comment