Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tall Person in a Short Body

I am 5'5" and Joanna is 5'10". When seated next to each other in the pew at church, we are the same height. When we stand and sing, she all of a sudden towers above me, and feels quite awkward in the process.

The other night, we decided to compare our limbs. My hands are bigger than hers, not by much, but bigger none the less. My feet and hers are the same size...a 10! My torso is the same length. Where we differ is my crazy, short, stubby legs! I buy regular length rather than short because I like my pants to touch the ground when sitting...my pants however hang off the bottom of my legs about 4-8 inches depending on the pair.

I think that all evidence points to the fact that I am simply a tall person with abnormally short legs.

No comments: