My To Do List before Thursday:
1. Buy gift cards for brother's-in-law
2. Buy Mitch's stocking stuffers
3. Figure out what Zum Buddies are, where to buy them, and get a couple
4. Wrap ALL Christmas gifts
5. Pick up entire house
6. Vacuum entire house
7. Dust entire house
8. Scrub all 4 bathrooms
9. Wash guest sheets and make beds
10. Pick up middle guest room and put all Christmas boxes/fall decorations back in the closet
11. Finish getting fall decorations out of living areas of the house
12. Finish putting up Christmas decorations
13. Wash dishes without throwing up from stench in the sink
14. Take out recycling and turn in to recycle center (we don't have a recycling service out here)
15. Help Mom cook at MY house because she's still in the throws of her own kitchen remodel
What I have done today:
9:00 - finally got up because I couldn't hold it anymore
9:05 - sat down on the couch and watched TV
9:30 - thought about all I had to do in the next three days while watching more TV
10:30- fell back asleep
11:45 - woke up very groggily
11:47 - ate left overs for lunch
11:55 - called Mom back
12:00 - layed back down, still thinking about all that needs to be done
12:45 - woke up for the 3rd time feeling dizzy and no more rested than when I got up this morning
12:50 - finally gave up on procrastination to wash dishes, almost didn't make it without gagging
*note to self, stop leaving unrinsed dishes in the sink!
1:18 - finish dishes that'll fit in dishwasher, leave the rest on the counter top to tackle later, and stop for a few minutes to blog
1:45 - realized that I was laying back on the couch again, so I got up and got dressed for the day
2:15 - My mom got here, we finished Christmas shopping, as well as birthday shopping for my two nieces (I didn't get the Zum Buddies, but did find some acceptable alternatives that were MUCH cheaper than the online prices of those funny little things)
4:30 - said bye to Mom and began wrapping Christmas gifts
7:30 - stopped wrapping gifts with about 4 to go to eat with Mitch
8:15 - Mitch went to bed, and I can't decide what to do...finish wrapping, watch the blowout that is the Monday night football game, or go to bed
1 comment:
Well, maybe you weren't keeping track of your periods. You have definitely kept track of the first day of vacation.... ;)
Post a Comment