I have not been sleeping well lately. I can't get comfortable in ANY position. Once I do finally fall asleep, I am up and down all night going to the bathroom. The other night, I think that I topped out at 4 trips overall. I'm sleepy all day which means I'm ready for bed when I get home, but the only way I can ignore the fact that I can't get comfortable is by watching tv in bed until I have been asleep for about 30-45 minutes, then I can turn it off and go back to sleep.
On the plus side...I am just 5 early mornings away from a two week reprieve! Bring on Christmas...I guess I should start wrapping gifts!
1 comment:
sounds like me! I can't sleep at all!! In fact, I slept half sitting up on the loveseat last night, cuz it was the most comfortable place I could be.
Wanted to put a bug in your ear as far as fostering/adoption. Do you know about Covenant in Arlington? Amy and Brian are looking at foster to adopt with them. I am going with them to talk to some friends who have done it and can give you some more info next week. It's a much faster and cheaper option than adoption agencies.
Post a Comment