I've always dreamt of having a white Christmas, and I've always felt a little sad when singing along with the radio, "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas..." because I thought that it would never be, at least not as long as I lived in Texas. So when I heard that it may snow on Christmas Eve, I got very excited, even though it was only supposed to be for a couple of hours, and there was to be no accumulation. When Christmas Eve came, my family gathered at our house for a brunch and a day of playing games and watching Christmas movies. Just before peoepl began arriving, snow flurries started coming in. It snowed off and on all day, mainly on, and it looked like a snow globe from outside our office window. As the snow continued to fall, it began accumulating on the lawn. Our window sill in the office looked like a part of a Christmas movie with snow piled on the bottom of it, and snowflakes frozen all over it.
Here are a few shots that my dad took of the house.



These are all of the front of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment