Monday, May 31, 2010

Hard to Believe

In case you were wondering just how bad my blood pressure was this whole time, here are some fun water weight facts for you.

The first 27 weeks of pregnancy I gained about 5lbs. The 28th week, I gained 7. During this whole pregnancy, I didn't eat much because I was never hungry (I thought you were supposed to be hungry the whole time...obviously my tummy didn't get the memo!)

It has now been 2 1/2 weeks and as of week 2, I had lost 30lbs. That's right folks...it's the amazing shrinking woman! My hands look normal, my face looks normal...my feet look normal (generally). I couldn't believe it when I hopped on the scale. I almost made Mitch get on just to make sure it was working properly.

I just can't believe how much my blood pressure had affected me without my even noticing! It's no wonder they had to deliver me when they did.

No comments: