Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days

One of the nurses let it slip that it would only be a matter of days before Witten comes home. She said that my mom would miss his homecoming in Mexico, and she'll be there this Saturday through next. I'm still hoping for this weekend. That's what I've been praying for since he came. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Peggy Bowyer said...

Becky and Mitch! We've been praying for you every single day! There is a sweet lady up here who is a volunteer and comes to our office just to pray for us, our families, our clients etc. I asked her to pray for the three of you and now every time I see her she asks, "How's the baby?" You are loved and prayed for by complete strangers! - yet we're all sisters and brothers in Christ. Looking forward to your next post and love you sooo much.
Peggy