Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Step One - Check

There are three goals that Witten has to reach before he can come home. He must be able to keep himself warm in a regular bed, breathe on his own, and eat from a bottle for ALL feedings. Yesterday he finally topped 4lbs and he is now sleeping soundly in a real baby bed. He also was able to keep his body temperature up even after his bath. We are very excited that he reached this goal finally and is well on his way to breathing on his own. Who knows...maybe it'll be today. I'm so ready for that cpap to come back off of his cute face.


Here's a video of Witten opening his eyes. I had another video, but it was too big, and I couldn't figure out how to upload it.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

Such good news!!!! he's so cute!