Saturday, June 19, 2010

Information Overload

I appreciate those of you who read these and like the updates, and I'm partially putting them here for you, but it's also so that we have good documentation to look back on some day and say, "Remember when...". That's why the posts are so lengthy sometimes.

Thanks so much for the prayers! We can definitely tell that he's had a lot of people lifting him up!

1 comment:

Peggy Bowyer said...

Becky,

I wish I had some way to make everything better right now, but I'm powerless. And I can only imagine that you feel the same way only times a billion. I love you and by extension I love Witten too and Eric and I are praying for him every day. Every single day. Your a good mom already and Witten is strong because you and Mitch ain't softies! He's a tough little guy and I can't wait to meet him.

Big, huge, squeezing hug {}.
Your Cousin,
Peggy