When we got out the food to eat, we noticed there were no utensils to eat with. I made chicken salad sandwiches with my hands, and we used wash cloths as napkins. Then, we opened on of the boxes and saw it was FULL of cheese. This caused quite a laugh, and a perfect photo op. We finished off the dinner with cake. We used our fingers and dug the cake out of the fondet. (YUK!, but it sure was pretty!!!) Here are some pictures.
Mitch eating.
It was truely the best day of my life. I am so happy to be married to Mitch, and instead of freaking out about all of the food, we had so much fun with it. I think that it made it an even more memorable night. I mean, how often does a caterer send you ALL of the leftovers from the wedding for only one night of your honeymoon?!? It was so great to sit there facing my husband, and be able to look at him, and laugh with him, and talk to him.
1 comment:
"Can you imagine how the honeymoon would've ended up if we had eaten all of this?" LOL!!!!!! That line had me laughing so hard!!!
Post a Comment