Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Photos of Maui

Ok, so I sent an email to some of you, and I know some are having problems seeing the photos. Yahoo has decided to cancel all yahoo photo services as of September. I went ahead and switched them all to Flikr, and it then closed my yahoo account. I'm not too sure how I feel about flikr yet. They seem to just randomize your photos in the show, and you have to click on a set to see them in order. That's a bit annoying. Anyway, all of the honeymoon pics are now available on flikr. Just click on the icon on the side of the blog page, and then oped the two honeymoon folders. Yes, there are two because there were SO MANY photos!
I hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!!!! I am confused on some of them. The ones that are titled "Crater"? It looks like the clouds are on the ground? What's going on in those pictures?

Rebecca said...

On the crater pictures, we were driving up to the crater, but we were driving above the clouds. That's why it looks like th clouds were on the groud. During some of them, we are actually IN the clouds. It was so cool!