Friday, June 27, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait

I don't know how many of you pregnant ladies out there tried for your kids, and how many of you just kinda ended up with them, but this whole waiting game is getting aggravating, and I've only been playing for about 6 weeks. Sharon Berry used to sing the Have Patience to me. Waiting is definitely NOT my forte! How in the world do you keep yourself from going crazy in the 3-4 weeks you have to wait before you can take your next test?!?

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

It's not easy, but just relax. It's not unusual for it to take a few months when you are trying. I'm glad to know that y'all are trying so that we can be praying about this for you!!! You and Mitch need to be in faithful prayer on this one, together!!!

JB

Ledbetter Fam said...

I say this because I did have two pregnancies just handed to me, but my last one I had to try for 15 months. I know what it's like both ways. It's not easy!!!

JB

Rachel said...

Try going through this for a year and half. That's where we are. I'm starting my meds today tho...so hopefully I will have a bun in MY oven by August. :)

Staci said...

It only took us 4 months to get pg with Brody...but even that seemed like FOREVER. What I had to do was to focus on Christ. I had to make sure that I wasn't making a positive HPT (home pg test) my idol rather than worshiping or directing all my thoughts towards Christ. It was hard to do...but definitely helped!