Sunday, February 20, 2011

My New Office Area

I've had my laptop on the ottoman since...well...I think forever. It doesn't make for a very clean feeling in the room because there's always a big lump on it. I finally decided to get some items to make my own office area in the breakfast nook. We had a piece from Target that we kept dog stuff in, but it was really small for the space, and didn't add to the look. In the place of that little chest thingy, I put this arrangement up. I like it because it makes the space look more planned, keeps the computer in a handy spot where I can still turn and watch the tv, AND, I know have a place of organization for bills and other family planning.

The desk, frame, and basket are from Pier 1, the chair is from Amazon, the family planning binder and bouquet are from Target, and the cute spiral notebook is from Staples. I also bought the blue ribbon from Michael's to tie around the bouquet and the basket. The bouquet came with green, but as you can see, it didn't match; and, the organizer just needed a little something. I plan on putting one of our snow day pictures in the frame. It'll either be the one of our leg and Witten, or one of the family pictures with the snowman. I just haven't decided yet.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I like!!!

Bluebonnet said...

Looks great, Bec!

Kelly Oribine said...

Beautiful! And I *LOVE* the chair!