Witten’s room has become a catch all over the last few months. He has been sleeping in our closet so that he’s close, so we have had no need to keep the room clean. Over time, it’s collected lots of packaging, clothes, even instruments from when we had family come stay with us, and we needed to clear them out of another room.


His chair was pretty bad off. It had gone the way of many chairs in homes across America. It had become…The Laundry Chair. It started off small time. Just housing clean, current laundry. But soon, that
wasn’t enough, and it moved on to bigger things. It began to get piles of clothes that were too small, as well as clothes that I ordered for future seasons. Soon, it was hard to find clothes that fit Witten on the chair.

His bed met the same fate. I used it as an area to put all of the clothes that were too small. I just piled them in the bed as he outgrew them. That pile grew and grew until it looked like this:

My parents took
Witten on Friday night, and we
didn’t pick him up until 5 yesterday. That gave us lots of time to get things picked up and organized. The living room, dining room, kitchen, and breakfast nook were all cleaned, vacuumed, and dusted. By far the biggest difference though was made in
Witten’s room. I wanted to move him in to his room last night since he’s older and sleeps through the night.
Here are some pictures of his room finally complete and clean.







Too bad he was sick when we got him home. He's still sleeping just inside the closet door so that we can get to him quickly. He's had a fever of about 101.5 for over 24 hours now. Poor little guy!
2 comments:
The room looks great! Glad we could help by keeping Witten. I'm so sorry he can't enjoy his big boy room, though.
The room is adorable! I like how you put the giraffe wrapping around the wall.
Post a Comment