
On Sunday, July 2nd, we drove to Rocky Mountain National Forest from Denver with Laurie and Sean (Mitch's sister and brother-in-law.) We stopped at this grocerie story that also had a deli. The boys got huge burgers, and Laurie and I got chicken salad sandwiches. It was seriously the best chicken salad I've ever had that's store bought. We ate at the base of the trail and then took off. It was really an easy hike. The hardest part was getting up higher than the lake to get a nice view from above.

This picture is of Fudge, Laurie, and Sean, looking down over Mitchell Lake. It was a nice day for hiking, although it did start to rain on the way down. I'm not sure how high we climbed, but it was fun.

4 comments:
Hey! Looks like fun! Not as pretty as Uganda, but no place can live up to parts of Uganda!
Leila
Your blog only goes up to July 2nd. Finish the story! :-)
Vickie
Ohhhh how I want to get to the mountains! It's gonna be awhile :(
hey, have someone take some pics of you! Looks like you guys had a great time. it's nice not to be annonymous anymore.
becca
Post a Comment