I was reading Meagan's blog about gekko's yesterday, and left a little message about how scared I am of them too. I was thankful while writing that message that I had yet to see one in my house. Well, I was relieved too soon. My heart is racing, and I'm pretty sure my blood pressure just rose to a dangerous level. I picked up my wet towel off the bathroom floor, and as I was preparing to hang it up, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. As I turned, I saw something scatter off in the direction of my trash can and toilet. I actually gasped out loud! Mitch can't get here from work fast enough tonight!
1 comment:
Oh! That is so yucky! I hate it when those things get in the house. We haven't had any in this house, but our last house they came in all of the time. It freaked me out. It's funny because Wade has decided at the age of 6 that he wants to become a herpetologist. How did I get a child that loves reptiles so much?
Post a Comment